Type: Full-time, contract; length of 1-2 years
Location: On-site in Richland, WA
Our client is looking for a Record Management Liaison to join their team, who will accomplish the
following activities, including but not limited to:
- Provide technical Records Management Support to the DOE-RL, ORP Records Officer, the Hanford Site Records Officer, the Hanford Site Records Program and the CRM group as requested.
- Provide Records Management support such as Records Specialist support activities and capturing selected sets of records in Integrated Document Management System (IDMS).
- Provide training and other support to enable Hanford Site Personnel to effectively use the Integrated Document Management System (IDMS), Document Management Configuration System (DMCS), Records Management Access Portal (RMAP), or other RIM systems.
- Research and provide approved schedules for records identified on the CRM RIDS
- Provide records research and ability to write reports and present a variety of records management topics to individuals or groups
- Provide proper handling and protection of Official Use Only information.
- Advanced understanding of records management principals.
- Provide records research and ability to write reports.
- Ability to create training material and present a variety of records management topics to
- individuals and train them in small groups or one on one.
- Ability to review potential record material and make appropriate determinations for site records.
- Ability to review potential record material and make recommendations about its retirement.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a teaming environment.
- Must have strong people skills and demonstrated ability to work with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or experience commensurate with 8 years of records management experience
- 2 years documented records management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge using NARA retention schedules and NARA records schedule
- Demonstrated knowledge of Records Inventory processes
- Demonstrated ability to advise and train clients in Records Management Activities